ATTENTION ALL NORTHERN REGION MEMBERS!
You are invited to attend the IR Training Seminar on 'Management of Disciplinary Hearings'. The session will cover the following:
- Overview on the preparation of a disciplinary hearings
- Skills in initiating a disciplinary hearing
- Understanding the use of the IR Kit and interpreting the disciplinary code
- Adequately handling the different types of misconduct faced daily.
RMI Practical IR Training is scheduled to take place as follows:
Venue: RMI Boardroom 77 Ringwood Rd, Lynnwood Manor Pretoria East
Date: 27 March 2018
Time: 09h00 to 12h00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please book in advance as catering provides for the specific number of bookings.
- Training fee including light breakfast and training materials:
- RMI Members: R499( Including VAT)
- Payable in advance
- Proof of payment to be forwarded to email@example.com
- Address: 77 Ringwood Road, Lynnwood Manor, Pretoria East, 0081
- Parking arrangements: Parking inside on unreserved parking bays only
- Non-attendance or cancelations after payment has been made will not be refunded;
- The sessions will start no later than 09h00 and the presentation will end no later than 12h00. Questions and answers may continue until after 12h00.
- Training will be presented by the RMI Northern Region IR Specialist Devendren Naidoo and/or another suitably qualified person appointed by the RMI.
- Certificate of attendance will be given to all delegates.