Do you have an Abuntex trained staff member, if YES, we strongly recommend sending a second person on training to ensure efficient and continued productivity.
For your convenience, with an aim of limiting or eliminating traveling expenses, Audatex will be hosting an Abuntex Introductory Course in Bloemfontein.
The Course is tentatively scheduled for the 06th to the 07th June 2016. (we must receive at least 8 bookings to confirm this course)
To assist further, Audatex has reduced the cost and length of the Introductory Course (Basic Training)
This TWO day course is designed to enable delegates to maximize the features and functionality of the Abuntex estimating system.
Abuntex is constantly evolving and this course allows you to take a “hands on” approach to constructing your own assessments and gain an understanding of how to use the system to its full potential.
This course is ideal for new and existing Abuntex users.
- Learn how to turn practical body shop repair skills into professional comprehensive vehicle damage assessments using the Abuntex system
- Understand how to use system features and functionality to maximum effect
- Increase efficiency as a vehicle damage assessor-/estimator.
- Attain the skills required to achieve your Abuntex Certification.
- Navigation of the Abuntex system
- Full Report
- Basic Repair Methods
- Repair Modification Codes
- Final Costing
- Paint-Paint Repair Methods
- Billing Rule
- Repair Tips
- Online Support
- Phantom Calculation
Who should attend?
Vehicle Damage Assessors-/Estimators, Body Shop Managers, Supervisors and Administrators
Please note that in order for you to successfully complete this course, you MUST have Windows experience and knowledge.
Should you require any further assistance please feel free to contact me.
Visit the Events Calendar for more information (member login required).