Due to popular demand, the RMI will be presenting a seminar on IR - AN OVERVIEW: DEALING WITH DAY TO DAY ISSUES AND PROBLEM EMPLOYEES.
DATE: Wednesday, 15 August 2018
VENUE: RMI House, 19 Picton Street, Parow
TIME: 09h00 - 15h30
PRESENTER: Johanita Olivier
This seminar will give an overview of the main provisions of the Labour Relations Act with special reference to the following:
- Discipline vs Council
- Why do Employees refuse to carry out Instructions
- Tips on handling Absenteeism and Absence from Overtime worked
- Poor Work Performance vs Gross Negligence
- How to handle Employees arriving Intoxicated at the Work Place
- Day to Day Issues, Medical Certificates, Probation, Payment of Bonuses, Pregnancy at the Work Place
This seminar is a practical and interactive workshop, and a comprehensive workbook for future reference and use will be provided.
In order to register for the above seminar, please download and complete the registration form below, and e-mail the completed form to to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with proof of payment / electronic transfer.
- Only prepaid registrations will be considered as valid registrations;
- References on proof of payment / electronic transfers in lieu of registration fee’s must clearly indicate the company, member number and delegate’s name and for which seminar it is;
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the seminar will be charged in full;
- No cash or cheques will be excepted;
- The registration fee of each of the above one-day seminars includes attendance at the seminar, tea, lunch and handout material.