The VDQGBSA is now functioning as a registered professional body with SAQA, which will enable industry practitioners to become members and obtain a Damage Quantification (VDQ) qualification.
This concept is embraced by the industry, and it will become a requirement to function as an Assessor and Estimator in the aftermarket repair sector.
By becoming a member of the VDQGBSA and practicing as an Assessor and Estimator in the aftermarket repair sector, you will automatically be considered to be enrolled into the RPL program to obtain the VDQ qualification.
Please download and read the documentation below, pertaining to this process.
- SAQA_Professional Designation Details
- SAQA_Unit Standard Outline_ QUAL ID 99507_Vehicle Damage Quantifier
- VDQGBSA Newsletter 03_Progress Report_October 2017
- VDQGBSA_Frequently Asked Questions
- VDQGBSA_Industry Comm_Oct 2017
JOIN NOW & ENJOY AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
To become a VDQGBSA member, please visit http://www.vdqgbsa.co.za.
Complete your registration BEFORE 31 December 2017, and enjoy significant discounts.
Fee Structure 2017 and 2018:
- Annual Practicing Membership fees for 2017 if registration completed before the 31st December 2017:
- Once off registration fee for a new member of R456.00 VAT included
- Membership fee R1,140.00 VAT included (Take note this was a discounted fee)
- Total amount of R1,596.00 VAT included
- Annual Practicing Membership fees for 2018:
- Once off registration fee for a new member of R912.00 VAT included.
- Membership fee R2,280.00 VAT included.
- Total amount of R3,192.00 VAT included.
If a Practicing Member registers in 2017, the VDQGBSA will credit the Practicing Member’s account with R1,710.00 VAT included. The Practicing Member will thus only be liable for R570.00 VAT included for their 2018 membership fee.
TO SUMMARISE: The accounts of the Practicing Members who have registered and paid before the 31st December 2017 will be credited with R1,710.00 VAT included and will only be liable for R570.00 VAT included for 2018 membership fees.
Note: Practicing Members who register this year will SAVE R1,026.00 VAT included.