SAMBRA is an active leader in the motor body repair industry, and works hard to:
- Consolidate, communicate and regulate repair standards in the motor body repair industry.
- Insure the provision of technical and business skills training that meets the demands of the industry.
- Instill confidence in the motoring consumer and industry stakeholders through the application of the SAMBRA code of Ethics.
- Ensure the continued stability of the SMME sector.
Ensure all members are provided with the correct advice and systems to ensure they are enabled to educate themselves regarding the application of broad based black economic empowerment.
- Establish industry standards mechanisms to reduce the duplication and resultant unnecessary costs within the industry.
- Maintain effective communication with all SAMBRA members and industry stakeholders.
- Establish a dispute resolution mechanism that serves and protects both consumers and SAMBRA members.