The candidates must be accredited by a SETA (Sector Education and Training Authority), such as MerSETA or ChietaSETA.
Main duties include, but are not limited to;
- Installing electrical wiring on vehicles.
- Diagnosing electrical issues
- Troubleshooting elements of the vehicle’s electrical system
- Repairing faulty wiring
- Servicing electrical automotive parts
- Providing customers with accurate information regarding the state of their vehicles’ electrical systems
About Prabash Enterprises
1st November 2023