I Lost My Trade Certificate. Where Can I Go?

You’ve lost your Trade Certificate? What do you do now?

The good news is that you can apply for a replacement certificate through your trade test centre/INDLELA or SETA.

If you lost your trade certificate that was issued by a SETA or Training Board prior to October 2013, you can apply at the SETA for the replacement by submitting the following:

  • An application
  • A detailed affidavit as to the reason for applying for a replacement certificate
  • A copy of your ID.

The request will be processed by the SETA and forwarded to NAMB for recommendation to the QCTO for issuing of a replacement certificate. This should not take more than 6 weeks to finalise.

Queries related to certification may be forwarded to the QCTO certification e-mail address: certification@qcto.org.za.

Source:  QCTO - http://www.qcto.org.za/index.php/i-lost-my-trade-certificate-where-can-i-go