John Hempel from RMI4OHS will be conducting OHS training in Durban, East London and PE in the coming weeks.
- 21 August 2019: Durban (Netcare Education KZN Campus, 95 Umhlanga Rocks Drive, Durban North) - Download your invitation here
- 03 September 2019: Port Elizabeth (Netcare Education Eastern Cape Campus, 1st Floor Pamela Arcade, 2nd Avenue, Newton Park, PE) - Download your invitation here
- 17 September 2019: East London (The Buffalo Club, Buffalo Park Drive, East London) - Download your invitation here
PART 1 will help delegates understand the requirements of the OHS Act & Regulations, including:
- electrical plugs and wiring,
- fire extinguishers,
- Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.),
- machine guards,
- medical testing,
- hazardous chemical substances,
- emergency procedures,
- noise and
- basic Risk Assessments.
PART 2 fulfils the requirements of ensuring that your Health and Safety Representatives are certified and competent to undertake their duties and responsibilities in such a manner that it takes the workload off the employer, and ensures that the Health and Safety function runs smoothly. This module also includes Incident Investigation training.