Attention all RMI Western Cape Members:
This is a friendly reminder that the RMI will host a seminar on The Management of Discipline and the Dismissal of Employees on Wednesday, 14 August 2019.
The Seminar will be presented by Johanita Olivier.
Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2019
Venue: 19 Picton Street, Parow
Time: 9am - 3pm
TO REGISTER, please download and complete the registration form below, and email it to email@example.com, together with your proof of payment.
This Seminar will give an overview of the main provisions of the Labour Relations Act with special reference to the following burning questions:
- Can I dismiss an employee for doing private work?
- What do I do when an employee reports for duty under the influence of alcohol?
- What should I do when I discover that one of my employees is HIV+ ?
- How do I dismiss and employee who does not report back after being on holiday?
- Can I retrench an employee to make my business more profitable?
- How many verbal warnings must I give before I can dismiss and employee?
- Can I dismiss an employee even if he brings valid medical certificates?
This seminar takes the form of a workshop and covers an entire day and a comprehensive workbook for future reference and use is provided.
- Only present registrations will be considered as valid registrations
- The one-day seminar include, coffee / tea, lunch and handout material