SAMBRA Members in Cape Town and further afield: Book your spot at our fire fighting training course, scheduled for 13 February 2019. Having an up to date and valid fire fighting and first aid certificate is vital for your Bureau Veritas audit and grading.
Limited space is available, so ensure you DOWNLOAD AND SUBMIT YOUR BOOKING FORM asap!
General Course Information :
- Hazards, Fire Behaviour & Classes of Fire
- Portable Extinguishers (Practical)
- Extinguisher Markings
- Fire Streams & Fire Control
- Fire Fighter Safety & Safety Checks
- Working in Teams
- Water Supply, Hydrant Markings & Hose laying (Practical)
- Evacuation/Moving through Smoke (Practical)
Benefits: The Learner will achieve lifesaving skills that will allow him/her to:
- prevent fires by recognising various hazards;
- minimise the extent of fires and resulting injuries;
- help with the creation of a safe and healthy working environment;
- receive encouraging and motivating respect and appreciation from colleagues &