Home of South Africa's finest vehicle surgeons.
Nice to Meet You!
A 100% black, female owned major structural repair company founded in 2016. At Extreme Repair Solutions, we are experienced and qualified in all repairs from small scratches and dings, to major structural repairs.
Extreme Repair Solutions are geared to carry out the full spectrum of auto body repair from repairing minor bumps and scratches to repairing substantial damage requiring a major structural repair. We are accredited and affiliated by most industry bodies, giving our customers the assurance of our commitment to quality and professionalism, allowing our customers to benefit from our dedicated business team.
At Extreme Repair Solutions we are dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of service and workmanship.
* We take responsibility for QUALITY
* We deliver CUSTOMER satisfaction
* We provide LEADERSHIP as a company and individuals
* We act with INTEGRITY in all we do
* We value our PEOPLE
* We regard our SUPPLIERS as essential team members
We impliment a multidisciplinary approach in order to deliver service excellence on every repair. It is our pleasure to tailor every repair to your specific needs, taking the time to identify your needs and requirements using our structured method.
With over 20 years of experience, we understand what the customer wants and we know how to make it happen.
- Spray painting - The state-of-the-art Spray Booth which combines workstations for preparation, paint mixing and spray-painting is at the heart of the business.
- Colour mixing - Extreme Repair Solutions operate a paint-mix system that provides the broadest product range of colour shades including the capability of creating ever-increasing new colour shades coming on to the market. This highly efficient, specialized painting facility ensures a quicker turnaround time.
- Panel beating / Chassis Straightening - Extreme Repair Solutions has chassis straightening equipment comprises of Jig System and Cellett, approved by vehicle manufacturers, floor anchoring Korrec Machines used mainly to execute on repairs. The Panel Shop staff contingency comprises of Workshop Foremen; qualified panel beaters assisted by apprentice panel beaters; and Workshop Assistants.
- Valet service - Each vehicle repair is followed by a valet service. Personal property removed from the vehicle at the start and stored for safekeeping is returned to the customer.
Our premise comprise a dual function assessment and repair area including additional services such as:
- 24-hour recovery service
- vehicle storage facility
To ensure peace of mind and a thorough repair, the first step in our well thought out repair process is a methodical and detailed vehicle examination. This examination includes vehicle diagnostics, body and wheel alignment testing, as well as OEM requirement specifics.
Once these comprehensive tests have been completed, the vehicle repairs can begin.
Our state of the art spray booths and colour matching technology ensure the perfect paint job, every time.