WHO IS ITTA?
IMPERIAL Technical Training Academies (ITTA) are the industry leaders in premium automotive technical training. The Network provides trade apprenticeship training in seven automotive related trades with over 1100 apprentices, both internal and private clients, currently under training.
Our modern academies have been equipped with the market best in terms of tools and equipment, training materials and training methodologies.
Our academies are fully accredited by the merSETA as a training provider and decentralised trade test Centre. We currently have three training academies situated in Germiston, Wadeville and Cape Town.
Our academies provides high quality training to apprentices and artisans in the automotive industry, with the emphasis on the Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Petrol and Diesel), Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Diesel), Motorcycle and Scooter Maintenance and Repair, Auto Electrical and Forklift, Automotive Body Repair and Automotive Spray Painting. All our trainers are registered with the merSETA as assessors and moderators.
"Our business relies heavily on the skills of qualified people and we are therefore heavily invested in artisan training." - Dr Johan De Beer, head of human resources development at IMPERIAL Holdings.
By having an apprentice training programme in place, it could provide the following benefits to your company network;
- Contributes to the BEE scorecard: 15 points for T&D,
- Your company may be able to claim a tax incentive of up to R30 000 per learner from SARS,
- Your company may be able to claim back up R 150 000 in the form of grants from the seta,
- Ultimately you will be contributing to the productivity of each of your workshops.
Our Courses Include:
- Competency Based Modular Training
- Petrol Motor Mechanic Apprenticeship
- Time Based Training
- Diesel Mechanic
- Motorcycle and Scooter Mechanic (In Development)
- Distance Learning and Testing Platform