We are pleased to announce the sale of a fully equipped motor body repair shop located in Graaff-Reinet industrial area. This shop is a full structural accredited repairer and holds several manufacturer approvals.
The business has been in operation for nearly 13 years and has established a loyal customer base. It is equipped with the required machinery and equipment to provide quality services to customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals or companies looking to expand their business or enter the automotive repair industry. The location of the shop is ideal, and the business has an excellent reputation in the local area.
Interested buyers are encouraged to contact Mr. Knapie Swanepoel for more information and to arrange a viewing of the premises. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to own a fully equipped motor body repair shop.
R 4 million (excluding VAT)
The asking price for the business is R4 million. The buildings are also for sale for an additional R 4 million rand (excluding VAT). However, the price is negotiable if the buyer wishes to purchase both the business and the buildings.
What is included
The sale will include all assets and equipment of the panel shop as Structural repairer, as agreed upon by the buyer and the seller.
Terms of Sale
1. Purchase Price: The purchase price for the Panel shop will be determined through negotiation between the buyer and the seller.
2. Assets Included: The sale will include all assets and equipment of the panel shop as Structural repairer, as agreed upon by the buyer and the seller.
3. Liabilities: The buyer will be responsible for any liabilities associated with the Panel shop after the date of sale.
4. Due Diligence: The buyer is responsible for conducting their own due diligence on the Panel shop prior to purchase, including reviewing financial statements, tax returns, and any other relevant documents.
5. Transfer of Ownership: The transfer of ownership will occur upon receipt of full payment from the buyer.
6. Non-Competition: The seller agrees not to compete with the buyer in the panelbeating industry for a reasonable period of time following the sale.
7. Governing Law: This sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Panel shop is located.