We are a fast-paced panel shop seeking a Qualified Panelbeater to join our team. As a panelbeater, you will be responsible for repairing and restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition.
More About Accident Panel & Paint, here.
- Repairing and replacing damaged vehicle panels and parts
- Straightening and aligning vehicle frames
- Removing and replacing damaged glass
- Performing body fill and sanding work
- Preparing surfaces for painting
- Ensuring all work meets quality standards
- Certification in panelbeating
- Proven experience as a panelbeater
- Strong knowledge of vehicle repair techniques
- Ability to use a range of tools and equipment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about vehicle repair and restoration, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, including a resume and cover letter, for consideration.
Please complete the form below or drop off your CV at Accident Panel and Paint Port Elizabeth, including an up-to-date CV and personal introduction.
Published on 9th March 2023.