Star Centre George Repairers is currently seeking an experienced and qualified Panelbeater to join our team. We are a well-established auto body repair shop located in George, and we take pride in our reputation for providing high-quality repair services to our customers.
To learn more about Star Centre, go here.
- Repairing and replacing damaged vehicle panels and parts using various tools and equipment
- Also be able to set up a vehicle on the Bench and use Car o Vision.
- Reading and interpreting work orders and technical specifications
- Preparing vehicles for painting by sanding, masking, and filling
- Ensuring all repairs are completed to a high standard and in allowed time as by the Audatex,or be able to Justify reason for extra time needed.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest repair techniques and technologies
- You will also be expected to train an apprentice and train them to work at factory repair standards
- At least 6 years of experience as a qualified Panelbeater
- Knowledge of various repair techniques, tools, and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and work orders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to a high standard
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for growth and development, and a supportive team environment. If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about auto body repair, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter via the form below.