We seek a vibrant individual for our frontline receptionist position and to assist within the administration department. The requirements to successfully fulfil the role are as follows:
- Computer and online literate
- Excellent interactive skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual [ English / Afrikaans and Xhosa advantageous]
- 3-5 years’ experience [ Siemens Hi-Path 35 50 CTI]
- Valid driver’s license
- Own transport
Essential duties include but not limited to
- Greet customers and determine the nature of their visit
- Always maintain a professional appearance
- Ensure the customer areas are always clean
- Energetic, reliable, accountable and can use their own initiative
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Must be well organized with the ability to handle a busy switchboard, manage the company’s inbox, and interact face to face with both clients and staff
- Enter data into quote request tracking system and allocate work
- Ability to multi-task and provide support to the admin team
- Maintain CSI programme and OEM documentation platforms
- Manage customer loan vehicle scheduling and servicing
- Other tasks as assigned
- MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Office 365
- Experience with both Vantage and Audatex would be advantageous
- Passion for the motor industry.
- Self-motivated with leadership qualities.
- Takes initiative.
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Applications can be made via email to email@example.com or please complete the form below. Please remember to include an introductory letter and your CV!
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF APPLICATION, PLEASE DEEM YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.