We are a fast-paced panel shop looking for a skilled vehicle stripper and assembler to join our team. As a vehicle stripper and assembler, you will be responsible for disassembling and assembling various parts of vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
More About Accident Panel & Paint, here.
Corner of Community Street and 6th Avenue, Walmer, Gqeberha
- Disassembling vehicles according to standard procedures
- Removing damaged parts and salvaging reusable parts
- Inspecting and cleaning parts for reuse or replacement
- Assembling vehicles by fitting new and salvaged parts together
- Performing quality checks to ensure vehicles meet safety and quality standards
- Maintaining a clean and organised work area
- Operating a range of hand and power tools
- Prior experience in vehicle stripping and assembling preferred
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Good attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy parts
How To Apply
If you are passionate about vehicle repair and restoration, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, including a resume and cover letter, for consideration.
Please complete the form below or drop off your CV at Accident Panel and Paint Port Elizabeth, including an up-to-date CV and personal introduction.
Published 9th March 2023.