Denys Edwardes Approved Collision Repair Centre is seeking a highly motivated individual who can perform each of the essential duties listed below satisfactorily.
- Matric, equivalent to N2
- Ability to disassemble and reassemble passenger vehicles
- Ability to read a job card
- Driver’s license
- Own transport
Essential duties include but not limited to
- Disassemble and reassemble vehicles according to job specification.
- Removing damaged parts and salvaging reusable parts.
- Assembling vehicles by fitting new and/or salvaged parts.
- Performing safety checks to ensure vehicles meet safety and quality
- Reports any deviations to the department Foreman.
- Ability to apply common sense in carrying out daily tasks.
- Maintains tools and ensure equipment is kept clean.
- Housekeeping done daily in work area.
- Maintains and wears all required health and safety PPE.
- Assists other personal in the stripping and assembling of vehicles when required.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 2-3 years strip and assemble experience.
- Passion for the motor industry.
- Self-motivated with leadership qualities.
- Takes initiative.
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Applications can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Please remember to include an introductory letter and your CV!
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements!!!