Customer Zone

Welcome to SAMBRA's customer zone.

We hope to provide you with all the tools you need to make an informed decision when choosing a motor body repair specialist.

Why do I need a motor body repair specialist?

If you need a motor body repairer (also known as a "panel beater"), chances are that your vehicle was in some kind of accident which requires repair to the body.  This can be anything from a minor bumper dent to major structural damage.

Browse through this site for information on your nearest accredited motor body repairer, as well as helpful hints and tips to take the pain out of your vehicle repair.